Republicus

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me. I lift my lamp beside the golden door." The Statue of Liberty (P.S. Please be so kind as to enter through the proper channels and in an orderly fashion)

Name:
Location: Arlington, Virginia, United States

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

American Terrorists

Tuesday, May 23, 2006
(Associated Press)

ROCKVILLE, Md. — Lee Boyd Malvo, who as a teenager embarked on a sniper spree that terrorized the national capital region in October 2002, testified Tuesday against his former partner and father figure, John Allen Muhammad, and described plans for a far more extensive terror campaign.

Malvo testified that Muhammad told him in July 2002 that "we're going to terrorize this nation" and outlined a plan for six sniper shootings a day for 30 days, to be followed by a bombing campaign that would target schools, school buses and children's hospitals.


[Note by Republicus: John-Allen-Who? Oh, right, nevermind]

6 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

This is certainly a period in my life that I don't want to go back to. I was working part-time then and ended up becoming a prisoner in my own home when my husband wouldn't let me go on walks around our suburban DC neighborhood while these fools were out terrorizing the area.

I actually feel nothing for either of these "men." I don't care if they live or die, and while I suppose I would hope they rot in prison for the lives they took during that month, I honestly don't give it much thought anymore. I'm done with hapless "American Terrorists" who had little rhyme or reason for such malfeasance.

11:06 AM  
Anonymous douglass said...

Cowards

11:16 AM  
Blogger John said...

Hi Amy. :)

I was doing a lot of shopping at the very Home Depot that was targeted.

I was up in New York visiting family before they caught him, and my mother--of course--suggested: "Why don't you stay an extra week?" :)

4:18 PM  
Blogger Legally Insane said...

wasn't his name:

John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt,
His name is my name too.
Whenever we go out
We hear the people shout,
"There goes John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt."
Dah dah dah, dah dah, dah dah,
John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt,
His name... [repeat ad infinitum]

9:45 PM  
Blogger John said...

lol

11:36 PM  
Blogger Jeff Bargholz said...

This is why islam should be outlawed as the violent cult that it is. A cult that preaches the genocidal conquest of everyone outside of the cult has no place in a civilized country.

If the authorities spent half the time investigating these aspiring conquerors as they do persecuting harmless organizations, we could all sleep safer at night. Religious groups like the Branch Davidians are attacked relentlessly and not even the murder of dozens of their members was enough to reform "law enforcement" policy.

Malvo and "Muhammed" still aren't described as terrorists by the criminal justice system or the MsM. Were they even charged with hate crimes?

Timothy McViegh was executed, but not a single American, muslim terrorist has been executed. Even John "Muhammed" is still alive, and I do believe he got the death penalty. Moussaoui, Rahman, Walker-Lind and all the others are still breathing.

Not even foreign muslim terrorists have been executed. Club Gitmo is crawling with them.

One could draw the conclusion that to avoid the death penalty for murder in this country, convert to islam before you commit your crime.

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home