Republicus

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me. I lift my lamp beside the golden door." The Statue of Liberty (P.S. Please be so kind as to enter through the proper channels and in an orderly fashion)

Name:
Location: Arlington, Virginia, United States

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Happy Groundhog's Day


Punxsutawney Phil sees his shadow. Six more weeks of winter to go.

3 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Yeah, whatever.

7:00 PM  
Blogger John said...

I've had the flu. :(

1:23 PM  
Blogger John said...

BTW, great movie with Bill Murray. Truly a classic that will endure for generations to come (well, maybe if it was about Christmas, because then it would have the perennial, 24/7 exposure throughout December, a redundancy only a very few films have the quality to get away with, and *Groundhog Day* has that quality).

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home