Republicus

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me. I lift my lamp beside the golden door." The Statue of Liberty (P.S. Please be so kind as to enter through the proper channels and in an orderly fashion)

Name:
Location: Arlington, Virginia, United States

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Law & Order


Congratulations to Judge Samuel Alito as the newest Supreme Court Justice.

The brevity of this post greatly understates the significance of this.

Suffice it to say that the liberal insurgency in America is now all bark and no bite. :)

"It's morning in America again." Ronald Reagan.

7 Comments:

Blogger John said...

She'll be alright from here. I don't think jobs get much cushier once you're confirmed (unless, that is, you make a ruling on eminent domain that incites the citizenry to try to take your house in an act of poetic justice).

2:54 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I am glad to see the appointment of Judge Alito.

Also...glad to see that I can read your blog once again. It seemed to have had some technical difficulties there for awhile.

12:01 AM  
Blogger John said...

I don't know. I've been out of it. I'm getting over the flu and have been doing shots of Robitussin in the meantime.

Been kinda trippy...

Wee. :)

1:36 PM  
Blogger John said...

Amy said:

"Wait til the abortion debate resurfaces. She'll be a wreck."

lol

But wouldn't it be hilarious if Alito pulls a Souter surprise and calls the ban on partial-birth abortion un-Constitutional?

1:57 PM  
Blogger John said...

HI Kelly. :)

10:31 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

John, You must be feeling better!!

6:29 AM  
Blogger John said...

Yes. :)

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home