Republicus

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me. I lift my lamp beside the golden door." The Statue of Liberty (P.S. Please be so kind as to enter through the proper channels and in an orderly fashion)

Name:
Location: Arlington, Virginia, United States

Monday, December 19, 2005

"It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas..."














REDSKINS 35, COWBOYS 7

2 Comments:

Blogger Phelonius said...

Yea, well, whatever. I, at least, am loyal to the local tribalistic conventions. I remember the Dallas Cowboys "beating the piss" out of the redskins, and it will happen again.

You redskins types will just have to enjoy the fact that every dog has its day and I hope you all have a Merry Christmas, because football is for fun and sometimes the Cowboys have to lose so that the rest of you can have something to cheer about.

;-)

JB

6:54 PM  
Blogger John said...

LMAO!

Thanks Phelonius. Yes, this dog is enjoying his day. ;)

(FIRST SEASON SWEEP IN TEN YEARS!)

P.S. BETTER LUCK NEXT YEAR! (Nyeh-nyeh-nyeh-nyeh-nyeh, nyeh!)

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home