Republicus

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me. I lift my lamp beside the golden door." The Statue of Liberty (P.S. Please be so kind as to enter through the proper channels and in an orderly fashion)

Name:
Location: Arlington, Virginia, United States

Friday, December 16, 2005

LOL! The Bush-Hater is OBSESSED!


Yesterday:

"Alright man, your free, for a while anyway. I don't want to be responsible for a reality based meltdown on your part. :) If I don't get the chance before then,Merry Christmas..."

Jeff (a.k.a. Lee Harvey)

Today:

"This is incredibly serious. Bush did what a dictator does, not what an American president should have done...We need an immediate independent investigation, and if this story is confirmed, Bush should resign or be removed from office."

Lee Harvey (a.k.a. Jeff)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tried to sign off for the season, but Kelly pulled me back in. :0 whadaya gonna do... :)

1:12 PM  
Blogger John said...

Kelly: Stop encouraging him! I'm begging you!

1:17 PM  
Blogger John said...

But stick around for the next post, Jeff.

I think you'll like it.

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I'm sure I will..

2:23 PM  
Blogger John said...

Trust me. ;)

6:40 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Me... encourage him??? NO WAY!

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home