Republicus

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me. I lift my lamp beside the golden door." The Statue of Liberty (P.S. Please be so kind as to enter through the proper channels and in an orderly fashion)

Name:
Location: Arlington, Virginia, United States

Thursday, December 15, 2005

The Bush-Hater Is The Black Knight!


"Just a flesh wound!"

Lee Harvey (a.k.a. Jeff)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright man, your free, for a while anyway. I don't want to be responsible for a reality based meltdown on your part. :) If I don't get the chance before then,Merry Christmas, or Happy Holidays, oh shit, I haven't figured out which side of that war I'm supposed to be on. Damn, oh well, better turn on FAUX News, or lol, that so hinged, lol, Michelle Malkin. I still can't believe you actually read her, buy her shit, and refer to her in your thought process and expect to be taken seriously after that. But I digress, just saw FAUX, and they said as a good Christian I am only allowed to say Merry Christmas, so there you have it. Sorry George Soros, the dark side influenced me this morning.

5:12 AM  
Blogger John said...

I actually haven't read--or bought--Malkin's book, but I'm aware of it and its substance, and personally am impressed with her smarts, and courage.

Happy holidays, Jeff.

Thank you for a spirited debate.

You are my fellow American.

Peace on earth, good will towards men.

God Bless you, your family, and the good Iraqi people.

God Bless us all, everyone.

11:59 PM  
Blogger John said...

P.S. You might want to put a Band Aid on that. ;)

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home