Republicus

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me. I lift my lamp beside the golden door." The Statue of Liberty (P.S. Please be so kind as to enter through the proper channels and in an orderly fashion)

Name:
Location: Arlington, Virginia, United States

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Let it...


...melt. : (


CHICAGO (AFX) - A Southwest Airlines passenger jet skidded off the runway at Chicago's Midway airport during a heavy snowstorm and smashed through a fence onto a road skirting the airport, television news footage showed. One person inside a vehicle that was struck by the airplane on the road was injured in the incident, but it appeared that none of the passengers on the plane were injured, local radio station WBBM reported. Police could not immediately confirm media reports and representatives from the airport and Southwest did not immediately return calls for comment. mso/jjc/dg/tr

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

I can imagine. I was born and raised in central New York.

4:34 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I say, let it snow. As long as it is going to be cold there might as well be snow.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home