Republicus

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me. I lift my lamp beside the golden door." The Statue of Liberty (P.S. Please be so kind as to enter through the proper channels and in an orderly fashion)

Name:
Location: Arlington, Virginia, United States

Thursday, December 08, 2005

The Bush-Hater Projects!


""You want to hold onto your beliefs and spread your lies, and hatred and ignorance around like the plague...You guys are lost causes, mass hysterics and blinding fear have caused some of you Bush Lovers to go certifiably nutso on the rest of us."

Lee Harvey (a.k.a. "Jeff")

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I appreciate you not misquoting me. That is refreshing from a Bush Lover, since distortion is such a large part of your realities> :)

6:23 AM  
Blogger John said...

Republicus did NOT misquote you.

How could he? He simply cut and pasted your own words.

11:51 AM  
Blogger John said...

No it's not, Jess. I credited him.

4:32 PM  
Blogger John said...

Republicus adresses the misreadng in the commentary section of the next post.

(you should have just let it go, Lee Harvey)

3:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why would I let you being so blinded by your sense of having to defend your president that you call me a liar go. It is obvious as hell to anyone who can see and actually think somewhat clearly, that I was thanking you for not misquoting, little smiley face and all at the end. If I had a beef with your cut and paste job of each of my lines, I would have said so. Get over yourself.

5:35 AM  
Blogger John said...

It wasn't a "misquote."

It was a misinterpretation, as justified in an adjacent commentary.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home