Republicus

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me. I lift my lamp beside the golden door." The Statue of Liberty (P.S. Please be so kind as to enter through the proper channels and in an orderly fashion)

Name:
Location: Arlington, Virginia, United States

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Thugs

In Toledo, Ohio, riot police have been alerted and are standing-by (in case McCain wins):

http://www.wnwo.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=216464

Meanwhile, in Pennsylvania:

1 Comments:

Blogger Phelonius said...

Doesn't that sound a lot like the love that was showered on me here a couple of nights ago when I was informed that my "mommy and daddy" fed me and that I "had no right to live?"

The fruits of the tree will tell you what kind of tree it is.

I did not bother responding to those High School children that should know better even if they do not have responsible parents, and the reason is that you can cast pearls before swine and they will just eat them like everything else.

I would like to encourage all of you to get out there and vote!

Vote! And do not pay attention to these whining pre-adolescents that visit this site with their vitriol and ignorance. I could not possibly care less about their snotty attitudes and lack of respect for others, but I would say that that is all the more reason to get out there and vote!

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home