Republicus

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me. I lift my lamp beside the golden door." The Statue of Liberty (P.S. Please be so kind as to enter through the proper channels and in an orderly fashion)

Name:
Location: Arlington, Virginia, United States

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The Antichrist Revealed



Paul Porter, of Manchester, NH, turned 66 on 6/6/06.

He is 6 feet, 6 inches tall.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

LOL

8:29 AM  
Blogger John said...

bluepaul said:

"What a terrible thing to do!"

It's called a "joke," bluepaul.

"I would happily go to hell as a witness against the falsehood you preach...."

Then go. I'm sure satan will welcome your testimony.

"(if there were a hell that is)"

"The mind is its own place and can make a hell of heaven, a heaven hell."

John Milton, *Paradise Lost*

Obviously, bluepaul, you've succeeded.

"here is my webpage, where christ is properly witnessed. I don't have to say anything about Jesus. He lives in my music."

lol Pandemonium indeed.

Go back to hell, imp.

5:18 AM  
Blogger John said...

BTW, bluepaul, that's the second time you came in here announcing that there is no hell, even though your host not once brought up the subject or even used that word.

Do you just like to repeat that over-and-over?

Does it make you sleep better?

9:21 AM  
Blogger John said...

Yeah, but if you take the ten letters of his name, multiply that by 66, and add six, you get...

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home