Republicus

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me. I lift my lamp beside the golden door." The Statue of Liberty (P.S. Please be so kind as to enter through the proper channels and in an orderly fashion)

Name:
Location: Arlington, Virginia, United States

Saturday, April 01, 2006

April Fool's Day

There's The Fool right out of a Tarot deck, giving the sign of satan (or of Spider-Man, or of the Texas Longhorns...) with his left hand.

Now get ready to get spooked, people (but don't get too scared, it's just an optical illusion):

Stare at the Fool's left-hand for one minute without blinking, and you will see the forefinger and pinky come down and the middle-finger come up!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I guess I'll take your word for it...I find myself blinking too much.
;)

12:24 PM  
Blogger John said...

Keep trying. ;)

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home