Republicus

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me. I lift my lamp beside the golden door." The Statue of Liberty (P.S. Please be so kind as to enter through the proper channels and in an orderly fashion)

Name:
Location: Arlington, Virginia, United States

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

And You As Well, Mr. Nofziger.


Franklyn C. "Lyn" Nofziger
June 8, 1924-March 27, 2006

Mr. Nofziger was an American journalist, political consultant, and author. He served in Ronald Reagan's adminstration when the latter was Governor of California, and was a White House advisor during the Richard Nixon administration and again during the Reagan presidency.

6 Comments:

Blogger Phelonius said...

Republicus,

Forgive me, but I do not have your email address. I have a new site up and would like you to peruse it at your leisure. I hate using your blog here as advertisement, but I do not know how to reach you othwise.
www.atexaslibertarian.com.

Meanwhile....I am waiting to see what anonymous will way about Nofziger so we can all discover why he was evil. There must be *something*, as after all he worked for all the bad guys......

8:08 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

phelonius,

I have had the same complaint about the email address.

As for waiting to see what anonymous will say about Nofziger, he has been too busy focused on Weinberger.

8:44 AM  
Blogger John said...

PHELONIUS! I was trying to access Scoliast Salmagundi (sp.?) all week and couldn't get in. Thank you for the link.

4:28 PM  
Blogger John said...

Hey Kell, remember that Chimaera you created? I think I'll be about ready to use it soon.

Cool? I will certainly credit you.

2:21 AM  
Blogger Phelonius said...

Republicus,

Sciolist has been sick. I have a new article ready to go but have not been able to post it yet. Evidently it has to do with changing servers and getting them to cooperate with Blogger. I hope it is back up soon.

7:03 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

John,

I will look to see what you have to say about the Chimaera.

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home