Republicus

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me. I lift my lamp beside the golden door." The Statue of Liberty (P.S. Please be so kind as to enter through the proper channels and in an orderly fashion)

Name:
Location: Arlington, Virginia, United States

Thursday, August 28, 2008

4:10 PM EST



I just got word that McCain picked Ridge as veep.

I hope my source--who called Biden ahead of the curve--is wrong.

If he's right, then I'll know why McCain's Naval buddies called him "McCrash."

I'd still bet Romney.

McCain came from behind and came out on top because he's no McDummy.

3 Comments:

Blogger nanc said...

news sources are saying "nyet" on romney - palin's all the talk this morning.

we shall see.

6:38 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

It's Palin.

Now...gotta go find out what I can about her.

9:57 AM  
Blogger John said...

Good call, Nanc.

Kelly: She's the cat's meow.

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home