Republicus

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me. I lift my lamp beside the golden door." The Statue of Liberty (P.S. Please be so kind as to enter through the proper channels and in an orderly fashion)

Name:
Location: Arlington, Virginia, United States

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Gobal Warming Accelerates

Buenos Aires recorded this Thursday (November 15th) the lowest November temperatures in 90 years.

8 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Yesterday I was beginning to wonder about global warming as we were basking in some nice weather here in Utah. But today, things are very different as it is near freezing today. BRRRRRRRRR!!

4:02 PM  
Blogger nanc said...

happy thanksgiving, john!

hopefully, we'll get snowed in at our cabin this week - i've brought plenty of movies and reading material.

my husband wants me to p/u bread makings just in case - he and the children love making bread when it snows - the beer batter kind.

kell - we've been in the seventies lately - my rose of sharon even has new buds on it - very strange indeed.

8:15 PM  
Blogger John said...

Happy Thanksgiving all. :)

10:34 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Happy Thanksgiving, John :)

12:34 PM  
Blogger Phelonius said...

Happy Thanksgiving, John and all!

6:34 PM  
Blogger nanc said...

global winter is setting in here...brrrrrrrrrrrr...

8:18 PM  
Blogger Jack Steiner said...

Give me heat over cold any day.

7:59 AM  
Blogger John said...

Jack shack! ltns, homie.

Yes, agreed.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home