Republicus

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me. I lift my lamp beside the golden door." The Statue of Liberty (P.S. Please be so kind as to enter through the proper channels and in an orderly fashion)

Name:
Location: Arlington, Virginia, United States

Sunday, December 25, 2005

I DO Believe In Santa Claus!

















December 24, 2005

WASHINGTON REDSKINS 35, NEW YORK GIANTS 20

3 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Come what may from here, I'm damn proud of those guys.

Look out. Da boyz are back.

4:38 AM  
Blogger John said...

The Giants shut 'em out 36-0 at the first meeting, so I guess one can say that the vindication fell short--the Giant's vindication, that is:

Since the NFL has been in its current format, the Redskins hold the record for scoring the most points in a game.

They pasted the New York Giants 72 - 41 on November 27th 1960.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

To add to the Belief in Santa Claus...

Football is in the air. December 29, 2005 Emerald Bowl

Utah 38, (24 ranked) Georgia Tech 10

Utes 5 years straight for wins in a bowl game.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home